The Xiaomi budget phone is going to launch the new latest and cool device named as Xiaomi Poco F4, it will be launched recently. Yogesh Brar has released a number of details about the POCO F4, which is likely to be the worldwide version of the Redmi K50. While the company has yet to make an announcement about the Redmi K50, On Leaks has revealed multiple renderings based on leaked CAD files. In addition, On Leaks has revealed renderings of the Redmi K50 Pro; Company is reportedly expected to release a Redmi K50 Pro+ at some point.
Brar claims that the Xiaomi Poco F4 has a 6.3-inch AMOLED display with 1080p resolution. Brar refers to the display’s resolution as ‘FHD+,’ therefore we expect it to function at 2,400 x 1080 pixels natively, similar to the previously announced POCO M4 Pro (4G).
What Makes The Xiaomi Poco F4 Superior?
The Xiaomi budget phone is superior because of the following improvements:
- Poco F4 is debuting with the most recent Android operating system.
- The Poco F4 boasts a battery upgrade that includes wireless and cable charging as well as extremely rapid charging.
- Having the greatest and most recent screen protective glass, which makes it difficult to shatter?
- The most recent and large capacity of resolution on the screen provides a premium look and experience.
- In-display fingerprint sensor in Xiaomi budget phone.
- This phone features the Snapdragon 8th generation processor.
At the time of writing, we don’t have a verified release date, but we have seen several stories that give an approximate time range for the F4’s debut.
Xiaomi has started selling the Redmi K50 series in China, beginning with the K50 Gaming Edition. What is the significance of this? The Redmi K40, on the other hand, was released worldwide as the Poco F3.
As a result, with the release of the K50 phones, the Xiaomi Poco F4 is expected to follow suit in continental Europe, the United Kingdom, India, and other markets. This would approximately correspond to its predecessor’s launch approach, as the Poco F3 the Xiaomi budget phone was announced in March 2021 and shipped in the middle of April.
In Pakistan, the Xiaomi Poco F4 costs Rs. 67,999. (Expected).
The company will soon debut its new Xiaomi budget phone in Pakistan, with fantastic features that will pique the interest of fans. It is built with MIUI 12.5 and runs on Android 11 OS, and it will be available in a variety of colors.
Xiaomi Budget Phone Detailed Specifications:
- Poco F4 has a Built-in Operating System of Android 12 OS and has a User Interface of MIU1-13
- For now, the dimensions and weights are not declared by the company yet.
- Xiaomi Poco F4 has a dual Sim and Standby Dual with a Nano-SIM option. It will be available in various colors.
- Xiaomi budget phone will be available with 2G-Bands of 850/900/1800/1900. Will have 3G-Bands like HSDPA / 1700(AWS)/ 1900 /2100 / 850 / 900. Will be available with 4G-Bands like 3(1800), 5(850), 1(2100), 39(1900), 40(2300), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 41(2500) and 5G-Bands like 40(2300), 39(1900).
- This phone has a CPU processing system of 3.0 Octa Core With a chipset of Snapdragon Qualcomm SM8450 8 Gen 1. Will have a GPU of 730 Adreno.
- Xiaomi Poco F4 will have a Display Technology of Touchscreen OLED-Capacitive, with Multitouch and 1B-Colors, and a display Size of 6.67 In.
- It has a Resolution at its peak of (~395 PPI) 1080 x 2400 Px and has the best Protection screen of Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Xiaomi budget phone has a memory built-in of 12GB RAM, 256GB-Built-in.
- According to the camera, this device will have a Main Triple Camera, LED Flash, and 64 MP main sensor With a Front camera of 20-MP.
- It has a touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama,HDR, Video (, [email protected], HDR, [email protected]/60/120fp [email protected],)
- Having Connectivity versions like WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11) n/ac a/b/g /6, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, dual-band.
- It has Bluetooth technology of v5.2, LE, and A2DP. GPS and dual-band, NavIC, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, A-GPS with GLONASS, Also have an FM-Radio
- Xiaomi budget phone has Type-C 2.0 USB and USB On-The-Go. It does not have any NFC Technology. And having Infrared Technology.
- It supports the latest HTML5 Browser. Having an Active excellent technology of noise-cancellation with a Document viewer, dedicated mic, also have a Photo/video editor.
- Xiaomi Poco F4 has a Battery Capacity of 4700mah with Non-Removable Li-Po technology.
- Xiaomi budget phone has all required sensors like Compass, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro.
All of the information provided here about the Xiaomi budget phone is not guaranteed to be completely correct. Because it can be varied later when the device will be official.